RelationTips – Week 2
- What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?
- What is the most important part in developing a healthy relationship?
- Where do you go for relationship advice or counsel?
Read aloud 1 John 4:1-20
- What is truly driving your relationships?
- What messages does our culture tell us about relationships?
- How do we have a faith that overcomes worldly principles so that we have strong, loving, abundant relationships?
- Why is growth in our personal relationship with Jesus critical to the health of our relationships?
- In what ways do you calibrate yourself? As in, what mechanisms do you use to self-reflect and examine your own heart?
- How often do you check yourself in your relationships with others?
- What gets you off track?
- How do you get back on track?
- Report back from last week:
- How did you act for the well being of another this past week?
- How is God moving through you? How is He changing you as you relate to others and love them well?