RelationTips – Week 5
- Who was your childhood hero and why?
This week is about family:
- What was new, surprising, or challenging information from this week’s sermon?
Read aloud Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19: 4 – 5
- What does it mean to leave and cleave?
- How do you see leaving and cleaving distorted in our culture?
Read aloud 1 John 4.
- How does this passage of scripture encourage us to build a loving, healthy family?
- What practical steps can we take to build a loving, healthy family? (Examples from the sermon include, finances, time, your children’s relationships, and troubles.)
- Give examples of things you have done in your family, or learned from your family of origin that have strengthened your family.
This concludes our series on relationtips.
- Every family needs guidance.
- Every family needs support.
- Every family needs perseverance.
Every family needs Jesus.
Everything you need to build relationships, heal relationships, find relationships, experience relationships is found in 1 John 4.
- What will you do differently as a result of this series?