Circles of Life – Week 1
- If you can give one sentence advice about how to live life, what would it be?
- Inlight of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Genesis 1:26-27
- Why does God use the plural form, “let us make man in our image”?
- In what ways are we made in God’s image?
- What attributes do we get from Him?
- Do we have the ability to reflect His character in our love, patience, forgiveness, kindness, and faithfulness?
- Why or why not?
- What does verse 27 say about both men and women reflecting the image of God?
Read aloud Genesis 1:18
- Why is it not good for man to be alone?
- Why do you think God made relationships necessary?
Read aloud Matthew 22:37-40
- Why are these the greatest commandments?
- How do you personally live the greatest commandment of love?
- What does it mean to love your neighbor?
- Who is your neighbor?
In thinking of the week ahead, how do you plan to:
- Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind?
- Love your neighbor as yourself?