Where is Your Life Going – Week 2
- What’s the best thing you’ve got going on in your life at the moment?
- In light of Sunday’s sermon notes and message, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Romans 15:13
- What’s the big deal about belief?
- Why is belief one of the most important things about you?
The basic equation for winning at life:
Knowing your authentic self + knowing God’s purpose in the world = Powerful life mission
Read aloud Ephesians 1:4-5
- What is God’s purpose in the world?
Read aloud Ephesians 2:19-22
- What role does community play in God’s purpose?
“Your capacity to love other’s is the only thing that ultimately will last from this life.” Pastor Doug
- What feelings arise in response to this statement?
Read aloud Ephesians 4:11-13
- How is God’s purpose revealed as you engage in your true mission in life through ministry?
Read aloud 1 Peter 4:10
- What special gifts has God given you?
- If you are unsure, take a spiritual gifts test: https://giftstest.com/
I want to leave you with a powerful take away today:
God’s purpose is that we experience true, authentic love, that we walk and live in love, and that the more we learn to love one another with a righteous love, the more people see God is real.
You cannot discover your authentic self apart from God’s purpose in this world. Simply because you are a part of His purpose. Now that you understand God’s purpose in this world,
- what is your intentional decision to live and walk in it?
This is how you live your life mission.