Circles of Life – Week 2
- How well do you know your neighbors?
- Inlight of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Mark 2: 1-6
- What is compelling about the paralytics friends?
- How do you build bridges between your lost friends and Jesus?
- Who in this story do you relate to most, the friends, the paralytic, the crowd, the teachers of the law or the homeowner?
- Why and in what ways do pain and suffering isolate us from community?
- What happens when pain, brokenness and suffering become our identity?
- How did the power of community change the circumstances for the paralyzed man?
Read aloud 1 John 4: 7-8
- Is love a feeling or an action? Why?
- How well do you display (in action) love for God’s people?
Read aloud Proverbs 27:17
- Why is it important to see friendships where Christ is the cornerstone?
Do you want to grow in your personal faith? See your relationship go to new heights? Have a stronger identity in Him? Clear focus? Clear purpose? Greater courage and confidence? Ringing every drop of meaning from every moment? Would you like to be a better friend? a better person?
Then care enough about other people to bring them to Jesus thru your Biblical community.
If you aren’t yet part of a Biblical community, join us at Grouplink February 9, from 7-9 pm. RSVP: www.foothills.org/events