Circles of Life – Week 4
- What was one of the best teams or groups you have ever belonged to?
- Inlight of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Luke 6:12-16
- How did Jesus prepare for choosing the twelve?
- What’s significant about this to you?
- What do you know about these ordinary guys?
- Any brothers?
- Hometown buddies?
- Who do you know nothing about?
Read aloud Ephesians 1:11-14
- From this passage what motivates you to praise God the most? Why?
- What are some of the greatest benefits of God’s grace to you?
- How does the reality of His grace make a difference in how you see yourself?
- What part of God’s plan most confuses you?
- Most encourages you?
- In making big decisions, how much do you pray?
- Where do you go?
- What major decision is pending you?
- What would you need to change in your lifestyle to live for the praise of his glory this week?