Bootcamp Family Challenge – Week 1
- Do you think that children born today will have better or worse lives than their parents?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
- What are your thoughts about the six options Pastor Doug listed for choosing a field manual for your family?
- Atheism/ Scientific Materialism/ Secularism
- Vedas: Hinduism
- Tripitaka: 3 Baskets/Buddhism
- Quran: Islam
- The Bible: Judaism (Old Testament) / Christianity (New Testament)
- Pragmatism: What works for me
- Psalms 119:9-11
- Psalms 119:105
- Hebrews 4:12-13
- Joshua 1:8
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
What unique claims does the Bible make?
The best thing to do for your family, is to grow yourself spiritually. It all begins with you. When Jesus redeems you, you are transformed. Your family is impacted.
- Ask yourself:
- Can we continue simply going with the flow?
- What is your decision about the field manual you will stick with?