The Best Way to Live Your One and Only Life – Week 1
- What is the most out of character thing you have ever done?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Matthew 11:28-29
- What does Jesus offer to all who take up his “yoke”?
- What is the significance of Jesus’ invitation for you?
- What does every heart long for?
- In what ways have you seen Jesus answer the longing for your soul?
- What is significant about having free will to choose how to live?
- How has data proven that Christ followers live best?
- In what ways?
- Following Jesus is a process of applying what He did on the cross for you to everyday life. How does being freed from the power of mistakes, failures, regrets, and poor decisions impact you on a daily basis?