If you haven’t watched Week 4 sermon with Heather Friesen you will want to stop what you are doing and watch now. Click Below.
FH Strong – Week 4
- Do you have a story similar to Heathers? If so, are you comfortable with sharing?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Psalm 73:1-4 and v.23-28
- Why does the psalmist begin by calling to attention God’s goodness?
- In what ways have you “lost your footing”?
- How has God gotten your attention and brought you back to “solid ground”?
- When you are in your lowest points, how has God been or felt near to you?
Read verse 26 again
- What kind of hope does this bring you, if any?
How can your group encourage you to draw near to God in every situation?