FH Strong – Week
- How do you focus your life on what matters most?
- What habits and disciplines do you have in your life to keep you focused on these things?
- John 16:33
- First 3 Steps to be FH Strong
- Step 1: Choose Courage
- Step 2: Sharpen our Character
- Step 3: Rely on God’s Power
- Step 4: Living an FH Strong Life requires you to FOCUS.
- In light of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Luke 9:51
- What is significant about this passage?
- Tell about a time in your life when you were determined to go to a place or do a thing you knew would not be easy, or even dangerous?
- Where did your resolve come from?
Jesus knew where He was headed. Do you?
- What course of action had God most recently given you?
- What if any, potential hazards await you?
- What can you do to stay focused on the task or goal at hand?
What are you doing to live a proactive (purposeful) life versus a reactive life?
How are you prioritizing your life?
How can your group encourage and hold you accountable?