7 Rules for Life – Week 2
- In gaining entrance into your chosen field, what judgement bar did you pass? How did you make it?
Rule #1: Never forget your purpose
Rule #2: Don’t be conformed by the world
- In light of this week’s sermon, what is new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read aloud Galatians 2: 1-5
- Here, (also Acts 11:18; 15:1) how does Paul confront those who believe Gentiles must first become Jewish before being truly Christian?
- How did the decision about Titus confirm the validity of Paul’s message?
- Given the charges against him (1:10) , why was this such a critical issue for Paul?
- Given the position of Peter, James, and John as the leaders of the Jerusalem church, how would their approval of Paul’s message validate his claim 1:11-12?
- From verse 10 (also Acts 11: 25-30), how does caring the poor relate to preaching the gospel?
- How do you feel when your beliefs run counter to popular opinions?
- What would you have done in Paul’s position?
- Who are the people God has entrusted to you with whom you might share the gospel?
- How can you do so this week?
- How does your caring for the poor relate to preaching the gospel?