- What are the most important relationships in your life right now and how are they influencing you?
- What relationships do you feel are strongest and which ones are the weakest (i.e. romance, marriage, parent/child, friendship, co-workers)?
- How can growing in your relationship with Jesus affect all these other relationships in your life?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what was new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read Genesis 1:26-27
- How does humanity express God’s image?
- As in, what ways do humans resemble God?
Read Genesis 9: 6
- What is the correlation between murder and man being made in God’s image?
Read James 3: 9
- How is it possible for human beings to both curse others and praise God?
- What does that say about the tongue?
- About human nature?
- About hope for change?
What do these verses about being made in the image of God have to do with relationships?
- Why do you think God designed us for relationships?
- What relationship story do you want to write?