- What is the closest group you have ever been a part of?
- What made this group so close?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what was new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read Ephesians 4:1-5
- Reading between the lines, what problems do you think Paul was concerned about in Ephesus?
- What qualities ought to characterize “a life worthy of the calling”?
- What are the results when believers live out these qualities?
- How does each quality promote unity?
Read Ephesians 4:17-32
- According to verses 17-19, how do the mind, heart, and conscience influence the actions of non-believers?
- How are Christians to deal with these realities?
- How does putting on the “new self” lead to inner change?
- According to Paul, is it possible to change conduct without a transformation of the heart?
- Likewise, can the heart be changed without a resulting change of conduct? Why?
- What do these verses offer your personal relationships?
- What can you glean and apply to your relationships?
- What are the 3 most important relationshiops in your life?
- How do you know you have conflict with these people when it occurs?
- How do you normally resolve your conflicts with these people?
- What did you learn from Sundays sermon and these verses that might help you resolve your conflicts better?