- On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at conflict resolution?
- How many people do you know who are good at conflict resolution skills?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what was new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Review Conflict Resolution Worksheet
Re-read Ephesians 4: 26-27
- What does anger have to do with sin?
- Why does Paul instruct, “do not let the sun go down while you are angry?”
- What does it mean to “give the devil a foothold?”
- Why does anger allow a foothold?
- How does unresolved conflict lead to anger?
- Give examples of how you have seen or experienced unresolved conflict resulting in a foothold.
- Why do you think unresolved conflict undermines all important relationships?
- What relationships do you have in your life where you need better conflict resolution skills?
- Is there a conflict in an important relationship of your life that needs resolution?
- What is one step you can take this week to improve your conflict resolution skills?