You are a Ministry
- What was one of the best gifts you received as a child?
- What made it so special to you?
- In light of this week’s sermon, what was new information, challenged, or stood out to you?
Read Ephesians 2:1-10
- What does it mean to be “dead in sin”:
- What has caused this death?
- What has God done to fix the problem?
- Why must He take the initiative?
- What comparisons does Paul make between Christ’s experience (1:20-23) and ours (vv5-7)?
- From verses 8-10, which is more important: grace or works?
- Is “faith” itself a “work” or a “gift”?
- If you had to climb your way to heaven up some ladder of good works, what rung would you be on?
- Accepting God’s solution to your sin problem, what good works do you think God has in store for you?
- What new thing(s) do you think Jesus is wanting to do in your life in the next year?
- How can your group encourage and/or hold you accountable?