WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
We couldn’t be more excited to have you on the Foothills Creative team! After reading this Jump Start Pack we believe you’ll have the resources to belong and contribute to our community.
We hold fast to these values believing that they will bring us closer to God and each other.
Different backgrounds and different stories coming together to create one story
Uniquely Better Together
We can create individually, but we can create life change together
We see talent everywhere and we develop it, we’re always growing and stretching
We’re infectiously excited with the things going on in our community
We take time in the Word and hear from the Spirit
We are a unique creative family.
We flex on a lot but these three items are essential to every team member in creative.
- Complete Fast Track
- Attend Team Night
- Participate in the community.
The following are all the different areas where you can currently serve but we are always open to other ideas and talents as they present themselves.
- Worship Leader
- Graphic Design
- Audio Engineer
- Lighting Engineer
- Media Operator
- Video Producer
- Camera Operator
- Stage Hand
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- A commitment to show up to rehearsals and services when scheduled.
- Be prepared prepared as everyone’s time is valuable and rehearsal time is limited.
- Punctuality is not only courteous of your teammates, but also necessary. Rehearsal times are Wednesday 7-9pm and Sunday at 8am. Communicate with whoever scheduled you if you have any questions, concerns, orscheduling issues.
- Must be willing to work with Planning Center Online. This is an organizational and scheduling tool we use to share information about worship experiences. Songs and charts will be uploaded for your access and preparation.
- Model an exemplary lifestyle. Creative ministry is a position of leadership, your lifestyle inside and outside the church are public examples. This looks like having a positive servant attitude, having a “One for All” team spirit, have a teachable spirit and be open to correction, relentlessly grow in your craft and relationships with one another and Christ, and have a humble approach because what we do is not about us!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- All of the above expectations!
- Share information (scheduling, vision, etc.) in a timely and effective manner.
- Respond as fast as possible to texts, phone calls, and emails.
- Communicate vision and expectations clearly often.