FH Guest Experience
Where everyone feels welcome.
What To Expect
For all service opportunities, everyone is expected to be ready to serve, 30 minutes prior to service, and stay 15 minutes past. It is recommended you serve two Sundays per month.
Mission & Vision
To create a welcoming culture that causes people to feel a sense of community. We want people to make a decision for Jesus, and to make Foothills their church home. We want people to connect to the community and grow in their faith.
Ways To Serve
- Auditorium Host – engage people as they enter, help people find a seat, hand out bulletin, pass communion and offering baskets, and count people in attendance.
- Auditorium Host Team Leader – leads the team with the same responsibilities listed above, and acts as point person for the team. As well as, collects and secures offering for counting office, tally and report attendance. Team leaders connect with their team members regularly to pray for and with them.
- Lobby Host – greet and engage people in the lobby before and after each service. You will answer questions, give tours, help check in new families, and pray for/with people. This is a great opportunity to meet people at church, engage in conversation, and help people feel connected to the church.
- Lobby Host Team Leader – leads the team with the same responsibilities listed above, and acts as point person for the team. Team leaders are the liaison between the team and church staff. They help keep everyone in the loop on best practices, policies and procedures. In addition, team leaders connect with team members regularly to pray for and with them.
- Parking Lot Host – welcome everyone as they enter the parking lot, help direct traffic, lead new comers to new visitor parking and correct entrance (coming soon). This team is one of the most important teams on Sunday morning. You are the first point of interaction when someone comes to church. You set the tone.