Us & You for Them:
Safety is our priority. Your kids will be safe: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Every kid needs to know Jesus and pursue Him with their whole heart.
Jesus transforms our relationships. Every child will learn how to live in community.
You are the most influential person in your child’s life. We are here to coach you. Not replace you.
More is caught than taught. Your presence in the ministry is the best example your kids will ever see.
We are excited to share some upcoming news with you. As you may know, our children’s ministry exists to coach parents to raise fully devoted disciples of Jesus Christ. As part of our mission, our team has intentionally planned some weekends where the whole family gathers together in a church service. We are excited to invite FH Kids to attend our Family Service Experience on Sunday, July 3rd. This means that FH Kids, K-5th will get to experience “Big Church”!
Follow this link for more information: Family Service
FH Kids uses the Gospel Project curriculum. This three year study unites the big story and big truths of Scripture for your kids as we trace the storyline of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. We are so excited to offer babies through 5th grade a chronological, Gospel centered curriculum that will support parents in developing their children’s faith and spiritual education.
Ways To Serve
FH Kids is a Parent Co-Op. If you find yourself calling Foothills Church “home” after a few months of attendance, we will have you come alongside us by signing up and serving in your child’s classroom once a quarter or once a month. We believe that your kids need to see you pursuing your faith in Jesus. Serving in FH Kids will set the example for your children to pursue their faith in Jesus. Here is a link to sign up now!
Give a gift to the kids ministry
We have created an Amazon Wishlist with items that would bless the children’s ministry at Foothills. Click the link below to see the list.
FH Kids Resources
- When it’s time for the screen to entertain your kids, we suggest these free apps:
- Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram! www.instagram.com/FH__kids (That is with two underscores)
Kim Cross Director of Family Ministry
- The Lost Art of Parenting with Doug Peake and Kim Cross – Coming soon!
- Salty Pastor Podcast:
- In the kid’s podcast Jesus is Better, Bible stories are explored and then used to point listeners to Jesus. Play an episode for your kids or listen along side them! (recommended for elementary aged kids)
- The Circle Round podcast tells virtue-based folktales from around the world.
- As parents, we have the chance to attentively listen to our kids as we spend more time than normal together. We recommend this podcast episode for parents, which is included on Emily P. Freeman’s podcast, The Next Right Thing.
- Parents can use the Podcast, The Bible for Kids, to help pass along Biblical values to children. Hosted by best-selling author Amy Parker and author and co-creator of VeggieTales Mike Nawrocki, The Bible for Kids podcast seeks to provide a discovery platform for the best resources for teaching Biblical values to kids.
- Gospel Project Podcast:
- Parents, this one’s for you! In Pardon the Mess, the host and speakers discuss raising our kids in Biblical truth in a fast-changing world. Let’s walk the parenting road together, because there are no perfect parents – just a perfect God who loves us in the middle of our mess.
- Grow with God Printable (1)
- Praises & Prayer Requests
- She Reads Truth has made their children’s daily scripture and activity book, Kids Read Matthew, available at no cost.
*Don’t have a printer? Not a problem! Simply send us an email to let us know what you would like and how many copies you want. We will prepare them and place them in a bin outside the office!
RightNow Media is the Netflix of Bible studies. A great resource for families, groups, and personal growth. Foothills offers this resource FREE for you. Request access HERE
- BibleProject has videos for each book of the Bible as well as themes and word study videos all for free!
- The Pilgrim’s Progress (animated version) available for FREE, for a limited time. CLICK HERE to register and watch now.
- Adventures in Odyssey is for kids ages 8-12 and enjoyed by the whole family.