Give a gift to the kids ministry
We have created an Amazon Wishlist with items that would bless the children’s ministry at Foothills. Click the link below to see the list.
Sundays for the Kids!
We don’t want your kids to miss out on the worship experience! So we have gathered some familiar music so they can worship at home.
We hope you get a chance to sit down after the main Foothills service stream and take some time as a family to learn together.
FH Kids Resources
RightNow Media is the Netflix of Bible studies. A great resource for families, groups, and personal growth. Foothills offers this resource FREE for you. Request access HERE
- BibleProject has videos for each book of the Bible as well as themes and word study videos all for free!
- The Pilgrim’s Progress (animated version) available for FREE, for a limited time. CLICK HERE to register and watch now.
- Adventures in Odyssey is for kids ages 8-12 and enjoyed by the whole family.
When it’s time for the screen to entertain your kids, we suggest these free apps:
- Coloring pages
- She Reads Truth has made their children’s daily scripture and activity book, Kids Read Matthew, available at no cost.
*Don’t have a printer? Not a problem! Simply send us an email to let us know what you would like and how many copies you want. We will prepare them and place them in a bin outside the office!
- In the kid’s podcast Jesus is Better, Bible stories are explored and then used to point listeners to Jesus. Play an episode for your kids or listen along side them! (recommended for elementary aged kids)
- The Circle Round podcast tells virtue-based folktales from around the world.
- If your child has a lot of questions about COVID-19, we highly recommend this Brains On podcast episode “Understanding Corona Virus and How Germs Spread“.
- As parents, we have the chance to attentively listen to our kids as we spend more time than normal together. We recommend this podcast episode for parents, which is included on Emily P. Freeman’s podcast, The Next Right Thing.
Ways To Serve
If you are interested in being part of our team, please fill out the application below and one of our staff members will contact you. We would like to get to know you and see where God is calling you to serve.
We have opportunities to serve in the following age groups:
- Little FH Kids – Babies through pre-school
- FH Kids Elementary – Kindergarten through 5th grade
Mission & Vision
Here at FH Kids we believe that every child who walks through the doors of our church is important to God. Every Sunday our goal is to be a place that teaches, equips and empowers children with the love of Jesus. Our hope is that each child gets connected to new friends and to Jesus within each service!
We believe what Jesus said about children in Luke 18:15, “these children are the kingdom’s pride and joy.” Therefore, we do not take lightly the mission and the call that God has placed on our lives to lead kids to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Our kid’s team loves Jesus and they love kids too! We believe your kids will have fun, experience Jesus and meet new friends! We believe if we can show kids that Jesus is FUN, then they will believe everything else we teach them about Jesus.
All classes are led by background checked staff and volunteers to create a safe and exciting environment for all kids who join us each Sunday.