Us & You for Them:
Safety is our priority. Your kids will be safe: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Every kid needs to know Jesus and pursue Him with their whole heart.
Jesus transforms our relationships. Every child will learn how to live in community.
You are the most influential person in your child’s life. We are here to coach you. Not replace you.
More is caught than taught. Your presence in the ministry is the best example your kids will ever see.
Our new curriculum – The Gospel Project launches this Fall 2021! The three year study unites the big story and big truths of Scripture for your kids as we trace the storyline of Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. We are so excited to offer babies through 5th grade a chronological, Gospel centered curriculum that will support parents in developing their children’s faith and spiritual education.
Ways To Serve
Your kids need you. They need to see you pursuing your faith in Jesus because their faith will be the most important thing to sustain them throughout this life. Here is a link to sign up now!
We have opportunities to serve in the following age groups:
- FH Preschool – Babies through pre-school
- FH Kids – Kindergarten through 5th grade
Give a gift to the kids ministry
We have created an Amazon Wishlist with items that would bless the children’s ministry at Foothills. Click the link below to see the list.
FH Kids Resources
Kim Cross Director of Family Ministry
- In the kid’s podcast Jesus is Better, Bible stories are explored and then used to point listeners to Jesus. Play an episode for your kids or listen along side them! (recommended for elementary aged kids)
- The Circle Round podcast tells virtue-based folktales from around the world.
- As parents, we have the chance to attentively listen to our kids as we spend more time than normal together. We recommend this podcast episode for parents, which is included on Emily P. Freeman’s podcast, The Next Right Thing.
Salty Pastor Podcast:
- Gospel Project Podcast:
RightNow Media is the Netflix of Bible studies. A great resource for families, groups, and personal growth. Foothills offers this resource FREE for you. Request access HERE
- BibleProject has videos for each book of the Bible as well as themes and word study videos all for free!
- The Pilgrim’s Progress (animated version) available for FREE, for a limited time. CLICK HERE to register and watch now.
- Adventures in Odyssey is for kids ages 8-12 and enjoyed by the whole family.
When it’s time for the screen to entertain your kids, we suggest these free apps:
- Coloring pages
- She Reads Truth has made their children’s daily scripture and activity book, Kids Read Matthew, available at no cost.
*Don’t have a printer? Not a problem! Simply send us an email to let us know what you would like and how many copies you want. We will prepare them and place them in a bin outside the office!